News & views
We’re hiring!Date Posted: 28 March, 2019
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic Senior Account Executive to work in our central London office. The role is ideal for a current AE looking to take the next step up or an SAE looking for an exciting new challenge.
Job Description – Senior Account Executive
What will you have?
- At least two years’ experience in an agency or in house
- Experience of consumer tech accounts, working on press office and creative campaigns
- Strong understanding of the PR, influencer and social media mix
- Strong network of media and influencer relationships, with willingness to build and extend further
- An appetite to learn about current industry trends and applying them to your work
- Willingness to take on new challenges and contribute creative ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise while maintaining attention to detail
What will be involved?
- Working in the consumer tech and lifestyle space across high profile and challenger brands
- Press office activity mixed with creative campaigns
- Developing your experience of the PR, influencer and social media space
- Managing junior members of the team
- Opportunity to contribute to business development activities
- Becoming an integral part of the Ranieri team, with the space to contribute ideas and make your mark
Salary and benefits – competitive
If you’re interested in this opportunity, email your CV to [email protected]
We are a fast-growing, consumer tech and lifestyle specialist, providing multi-platform services across influencer, PR, social media, digital marketing, sponsorship and content.
We’re headquartered in London (just a five-minute walk from Oxford Circus), with offices in Paris, Munich and Dusseldorf, as well as established partner agencies around the world. We work with giants and challenger brands alike including ASUS, BenQ, JBL, Sharp, Harman Kardon, Royole, Stuff Magazine and AfterShokz. And as technology and devices are used by pretty much everyone these days, our work and creative campaigns cover both technology and consumer markets. Click here to see some of our recent work.
We firmly believe that a strong agency is made up of a diverse set of people (we have PR leaders, an ex-surgeon and a former lawyer) and we work hard to create an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to thrive. This can be seen through initiatives including our annual summit (held in a different country each year), flexible working including an early Friday finish, in-house and external training programmes and our regular social events.